10 DIY wedding backdrops. Here is another example of something I wish i had paid a little more attention to before the wedding. Wedding backdrops are amazing, they look so fun in pictures and they double as beautiful wedding decor. You can use backdrops behind the cake table, for the reception, the ceremony or even for a photobooth. Anyway you look at it having a wedding backdrop is a good idea. Here are 10 wedding backdrops that you can make.
1. Lovely Lights – How stunning is this picture? I love the strings of white lights that make up this wedding backdrop. This picture is a perfect reason to hang onto your holiday lights.
2. Regal Ribbon – Ribbon backdrops are so pretty and best of all they are a cinch to do. All you need is ribbon, and something to tie the ribbon to, like a pipe, clothesline, tree or even just a long string.
3. Fantastic Frames This backdrop is a collection of vintage picture frames hung with string or fishing wire. And the result is pretty fun. You can always rent frames from a vendor like The Ritzy Rose, which is actually where these frames are from.
4. Perfect Paper – I love this backdrop because not only is it so creative it can fully be customized. All you need is an oversized canvas, such as butcher paper,drawing paper etc. And then use ink to write your favorite quotes, your vows, whatever you like.
5. Feeling Flags. Flag banners are very in right now. String a couple together and voila perfect wedding backdrop. You can check out this tutorial from Offbeat Bride for your DIY flag banner
6. Lady Lace– Lace is back. Lace wedding dresses are huge as arelace bridesmaid dresses. Hang a few pieces of lacy material, even lace tablecloths (like my grandmother used to have) and make a soft sweet lacey wedding backdrop.
7. Stunning Streamers– Streamers have never looked so good. Want to get this wedding backdrop? 100 layer cake has a great DIY tutorial for DIY streamer wedding backdrops.
8. Fabulous Fabric. How soft and romantic is this fabric wedding backdrop made from tied pieces of fabric. Sarah hearts has a DIY fabric wedding backdrop or if you’d rather not DIY you can always order it from Etsy vendor wedding lush.
9. Binding Books– Even pages of old books all modge podged together makes for a fun wedding backdrop. And it is a great way to recycle vintage books.
10. Charming Chalkboards – Ah how i love chalkboards. I’m sure it has to do with my teaching days. This custom chalk creation is by Dana Tanamachi. Pretty amazing right?
sources, 1. Lovely Lights by Mastin Studio, 2. Regal Ribbon by Jose Villa , 3. Fabulous Frames by Lauren Larsen, 4. Perfect Paper by Tammy Horton Photography , 5. Flag Banners by Katrina Louise , 6.Lace Backdrops by Sarah Ainsworth Photography , 7. Stunning Streamers by Fresh in Love Photography, 8. Fabulous Fabric , 9.Binding Books by Michael Thomas Photography, 10. Charming Chalkboards by Jenny Jimenez